Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Twas the Night Before Turkey Day

Dinner has been eaten and cleaned up. Baths have been given.  Now we are snuggling on the couch, winding down for the evening basking in the glow of how I spent my day. 

That's right, y'all.  I put up my Christmas tree.  I know, I know.  Some of you are out there shaking your heads because my tree is up before Thanksgiving.  Normally I don't put up my tree until the day after.  This year I had to take advantage of the two sets of helping hands I had today.  One set to help me and the other to occupy my young.  Unfortunately things were still broken, but what can you do?! 

So we sit here next to our Christmas tree waiting for A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.  Everyone is happy and in this moment, all is well!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!