Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Take the Pinterest Challenge

I love Pinterest. It's an addiction, really.  I can access it from my phone which means any free moment I have, I'm pinning.  Go see!  The problem is that I pin great ideas but I don't always go back and try them out.  Isn't the whole point of having a craft board to make the crafts myself?  Well, I think so.  So I decided I'm going to do just that.  Instead of waiting around to find the time, which will never happen, I'm going to make the time.

Starting Wednesday August 1, I'm going to make a project and recipe from Pinterest each week and feature it.  Here's the fun part.  I want YOU to join me too!  Wednesdays in August come link up your blog showing off your cool projects, recipes or whatever you tried from Pinterest.  If you don't have a blog, that's just fine. Email me your projects with a bit of info and the pin and I'll take care of the rest.  I want this to be fun and  for us to learn a lot of cool ideas so be sure to tell your friends!!  If it's successful, we'll do it again with Halloween/Fall crafts!  Grab the button, add it to your blog, share the word and let's craft!!

                                                   
                                                       
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I am also a constant pinner and have way more projects pinned than I will ever make. This is a fun idea to get inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might not be bale to make it every week but I'll do my best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in! I love pinterest and have made quite a few of my pins, some great successes and a couple flops, so I'd love to join you on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!