Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Strawberry Cream Pie

Blog hops are great because not only do you get to bring people to you and show off what you've done, but you also find great things done by others.  This recipe is a prime example.  GASP!  I didn't get a recipe from Pinterest!  Hard to believe, I know.  I was excited to come across this recipe too.  I wanted to make something yummy for Valentine's day and this was perfect.  Little did I know this recipe would have me going to three different grocery stores for strawberries.  I was determined to make it though!

The Unsophisticated Kitchen created the recipe for this Strawberry Cream Pie.  I was hoping it tasted as good as it looked.


The reviews from the crowd:  FABULOUS!!!  It was divine!  My hubs was asking when I was going to make it again before he even finished the last piece!  That, my friends, is a successful recipe!

I think the best part of this recipe was the surprise chocolate covered crust.  You must head over to The Unsophisticated Kitchen and try it out for yourself!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!