Friday, August 31, 2012

Getting Ready For Fall




I don't know about you, but I'm ready for fall.  With tomorrow being September 1st, that means it's officially fall in our house!!  Leaves are changing around here.  The corn is being harvested.  I'm ready to start getting fall decor out.  I've bought a few new fall shirts and even my first pair of boots for the season!!  Check these bad boys out!

Don't these boots just make you want to throw on a pair of jeans, quarter sleeve sweater and head off to a football game?  Well, they should! That's how they make me feel :)

Speaking of football, here's another reason why it's the start of fall.
The big game is Sunday!!!  C-A-R-D-S GO CARDS GO!!  Come 3:30 on Sunday, it's on!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!