Friday, August 10, 2012

Guest Posting & Photo A Day August

I'm excited to let everyone know I'm guest posting over at I Know The Plans I Have For You!  I was happy when Jill asked me to guest post and enjoyed doing it.  Please stop by and leave her some love!

I love doing the photo a day shots, but I have a hard time getting them posted on here.  I'm still taking the pics and posting them to Instagram.  My username is livinglovingcrafting.  You can follow me there and keep up with my photos.  It's a fun thing to do, so if you join in on it too, leave me your username so I can follow your photos also!

On another note, have my next 5K tomorrow!  Hoping to beat my time.  Wish me luck :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!