Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Vintage Gwen Guest Post


Hello Living, Loving, Crafting lovelies!! Jennifer here of Vintage Gwen.  

I've been blogging for about a year and half now and it's so much fun! A lot of work at times, but still fun.  I like to share the things I love and enjoy from fun parties, crafts, beauty & fashion, to a yummy recipe.  When Jeannie asked me to guest post I thought it would be fun to share a recipe that kicks off the fall. 
 I don't know about you but I'm so ready for it!!


{This is my variation of the directions on the seasoning packet!}

Easy White Chicken Chili
1 tbsp oil
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
2 cans of white beans, undrained
1 can chopped green chilies, undrained
Optional: add 1/4 to 1/2 cup of chopped onion when cooking chicken.

Make it:
Cook chicken in oil about 5 minutes till no longer pink.  Add seasoning mix, beans, and chilies, bring to boil.  Cover and reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. 
Of course, top with your favorite chili toppings!! I love cheese! I've put sour cream and avocado on this too and oh so yummy!

Thanks Jeannie for having me! 






post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for having me! Hope your vacation was great!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!