Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of Preschool

It has come.  My babies had their first day of preschool.  I'm still in shock that they are old enough to be in school.  Once you have children, time takes on a new meaning and frankly, seems to speed up.  As sad as I am that they are so grown up, I'm also excited.  Excited that they'll get to be around other kids in a structured setting.  Excited for all that they'll learn.  Excited for all the things I'll get done around the house in the 3.5 hours they will be gone! :)

It will be weird to be tied down by a school schedule, though.  For the last 3 years, we've been on our own schedule.  If we needed to do anything or go anywhere, we could just up and go.  Now I will be planning around 9-12:30 on Mondays and Wednesdays.  Life is about to change.  It's a good change, though.  I feel like there will be more organization in our lives.  HAHAHAHA!!!!  Who am I kidding?  I think organization will always escape me for one reason or another.  I can dream though.






They had a great time and pick up was so sweet.  They were so excited to see Mommy!  Just love them completely!!



post signature

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know they started already! Yay boys! Think of all you will be able tk o accomplish while they're havi in with new friends, even if it's just laying on the couch and having mommy time! Love E's smiles by the way! Lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!