Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pumpkin Streusel Bread

One of the best things about Fall...PUMPKIN!!!  Baking with pumpkin.  Smelling pumpkin.  Seeing pumpkins.  Picking pumpkins.  Tasting anything pumpkin!  Need I go on??  My Fall Pinterest Board is full of pumpkin stuff.  I am determine to try them all before the Christmas season starts.  I tried the Pumpkin Streusel Bread and I must say, this one is going to be hard to beat.  It was awesome!  Plus, I was able to share the wealth with several people.  Those are the best recipes.


I got the recipe from Darla over at Bakingdom.com.  Darla, way to go!  Love it!  There was only one change I made and it was purely because I didn't have the ingredient on hand.  


Just be sure you don't burn your mouth on these babies as you're waiting for them to cool and can't help but take a bite!  I did but it was oh so worth it!!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. These look delicious! Pinning this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my yumminess! My mouth is watering! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at streusel. I love anything topped with streusel, and pumpkin bread is so good. I am making this recipe soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy. Nice to meet another Jeannie! Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!