Wednesday, September 19, 2012

SYTYCD & Wicked

So, I missed the finale of SYTYCD last night.  I know you're shocked, but I had good reason!  I went to see
                                             
It was awesome!!  Anyone who loves Broadway shows must see this one!  This was my second time.  I was actually more excited to see it this time than I was the first time.  Since "The Wizard Of Oz" is my all time favoritest movie ever, I was worried that Wicked would mess that up for me.  Thankfully, it rocked and didn't really touch the story that is so magical to me.  Plus, Defying Gravity is one of the best Broadway songs ever!

So you see, I had a good reason for missing my show.  I did catch up today and let me flat out say, I was wrong.  Well, let me restate.  America did not vote for the two I picked last week.  I had Cyrus and Tiffany as my favorites.  I loved all four and wasn't disappointed that Eliana and Chehon won, but I think a piece of me wanted Cyrus and Tiffany to win.


Congrats to Eliana and Chehon for winning season 9!!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Jeannie, I can't read your entire post yet. In fact, I had to scroll down very quickly because I'm behind on my SYTYCD recordings. I just finished watching the top 8 in fact. However, I wanted to stop by and thank you for joining in on the booing fun!

    When I get caught up, I'll check out your post. ;)

    Bonny @ thedomesticatedprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!