Monday, September 10, 2012

Pizza Rolls

Sadly, I have no crafty Monday tutorial for you today.  I'm working on a few big projects for my sister and her baby shower.  I'm in process and not able to show you anything.  Instead of a craft project, though, I have a quick, easy and totally yummy recipe for you!  It's so good that even today, the day after I fixed them, my husband told me how good they were and gave me a big high five.  That's big news.

I wish this was my recipe but sadly, it's not.  Of course I got it from Pinterest.  Where else do I get my ideas ;-) The original recipe can be found here.  Here's my take on it!




What you'll need:
1 Pilsbury Pizza Crust
Garlic Salt
Basil
1 bag of (Turkey) Pepperoni
Parmesan Cheese
Mozzarella or Italian Blend Shredded Cheese

How to:
Preheat oven to 425. Unroll pizza crust on cutting board and stretch out to form a rectangle.   Sprinkle the amount of garlic salt and basil that you'd like over the crust.  Cut your pepperoni into pieces and sprinkle over the crust.  Cover the pepperoni with your parmesan and shredded cheese.  Roll the crust up into a log and slice into pinwheels.  Put the pinwheels on a non stick cookie sheet and bake 14-17 minutes.  Serve as is or with a side of marinara sauce.

Let me know how yours turn out!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!