Thursday, September 6, 2012

SYTYCD & Fellowship

It's almost over.  Next week is the performance finale.  As sad as I am that it's coming to an end, I'm excited to know that means it's fall.

As for last night's show, I was sad but not surprised that Witney & Cole were voted off.  Witney was in the bottom every week and only continued because the judge's saved her.  Cole was good but I'm super happy that Cyrus is in the finale.  I hope they pair Cyrus up with Twitch for a fun hip hop routine.

Tiffany & Benji's jive was awesome.  I'm not a huge ballroom fan but their jive was so fun that they just sucked you right in.

The best one of the night by far was Cyrus and Comfort.  Cyrus+Comfort=Frickin AMAZING!!!  You MUST watch now!

See why I love this show?  These people can make their bodies move in crazy ways!  

Next week's performance finale is on Tuesday.  Be sure to set your DVR so you don't miss it.  I think it's going to be Tiffany & Cyrus as the female/male winners.  Let's see if I'm right. 

In other news....
Today has been a lady filled day for me.  I had Thursday fellowship with some new and old friends.  It was nice spending a couple of hours with them.  It is going to be a regular Thursday morning get together and I'm looking forward to it.  Gets us out of the house, they get to be around a few other kiddos and I get to chat with other people in the same stage of their lives as myself.  To top it off, a bestie of mine is in town tonight and a group of us are going to dinner at, wait for it, the Olive Garden.  Here's something to know about me.  I love the Olive Garden.  My husband, not so much.  The last time he went there with me, I was pregnant and told him he didn't have a choice.  My kids are 3, people.  That's been a long time.  I'm excited to see friends and eat good food!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED that dance!!! It was so good!! I couldnt even delete it off my DVR. TOtally have to go back and watch it again. I like Eliana(Im pretty sure I spelled that wrong) over Tiffany even though she is really good. Im not a fan of ballet at all but I really love watching her dance.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!