Thursday, September 27, 2012

Some Big Things For Me

Sorry about the absence this week.  We have family in from out of town and my time has been very limited at home and near the computer.  Speaking of which.  I will be taking next week off from the blog.  There is something exciting going on and I need to dedicate all of my time to that.  Rest assured, I have an awesome tutorial ready for the following Monday and I can't wait to share it with you!!  Here's a sneak peak...




Also, my college roommate and I are in the process of opening an Etsy store.  She is even more creative than I, so it only made sense that we join forces and put our crafty minds together.  I can't wait to show you what we've been working on! We focus on accessories for Mommies and their boys.  We have a few things for girls, but as mom's of boys, we wanted to cater more to our own demographic.

I have officially sent off the invites for my sister's baby shower!  AHHH!!!  This is really happening.  I love that my little sister is going to have a baby :)  Time to get down and dirty with shower details.  I'll be sharing ideas with you along the way!

Also, look for a giveaway coming soon.

Man, there is a lot going on between now and the end of the year.  How exciting!!  Now, back to real life.  It's bath time for my boys!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!