Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pinterest Challenge #1

Welcome to the first installment of the August Pinterest Challenge.  I'm super happy you stopped by and can't wait to see all the fun things you have to show off!

Here is what I made this week thanks to Pinterest.
Here's my Pin:
No bake chewy chocolate peanut-butter oatmeal bar. Gonna try this!
Looks yummy right??
Amy at New Nostalgia called them chewy granola bars.  I call them no bake fudge.  They have the flavor of a no bake cookie but have a more fudge like consistency plus cranberries so they are totally healthy :)
This has become my favorite sweet item off Pinterest!!

It's a super simple recipe:
1 Cup peanut butter
2/3 Cup Honey
1/2 cup coconut oil
Melt these together in sauce pan on medium heat. Once melted remove from heat. Then add:
2 cups Oats
1 Cup chocolate chips (her recipe calls for 1 1/4 cup mini choco chips)
1/2-3/4 Cup dried cranberries
Mix and pour into 13x9 glass dish.  Refrigerate and enjoy!
You can see we did enjoy :)

Now it's your turn!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!