Thursday, July 26, 2012

SYTYCD

Another great night of dancing!

The opening number I thought was kind of weird.  It might have been because we were watching our Alma Mater, EKU, on the SyFy channel about haunted schools.  It was so CREEPY that I had to turn to prevent nightmares.  A black and white routine following ghosts, no thanks!

Tiffany & George: LOVED!!

Amber & Brandon: Sexy!!  They both shined.

Janelle & Dareian:  Ok.

Lindsay & Cole: Loved!

Amelia & Will: Just ok.  Definitely not the same kind of Mandy Moore as Lindsay & Cole

Audrey & Matthew: Was cute.  You could see that they were trying, just wasn't fabulous. They are still my favorite couple.

Witney & Chehon: So pretty!  Got a standing O.  That says it all on this show!

Eliana & Cyrus: Another standing O! Great Nappy Tabs!  Eliana is beyond flexible!

Sorry to see Amber go.  Wish we could've seen more from here, different routines, but someone has to go.   I hate that Brandon is leaving too. Until next week!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!