* 2 outer pieces and 2 lining pieces cut 8.25 x 6.25
* 2 pieces of fusible fleece cut 8.25 x 6.25
* Ribbon cut 11" (or you could cut fabric 2.5 x 11)
* Zipper at least 9" long
2. Iron on your fusible fleece to the back of your outer pieces
3. Lay your zipper face up on top of the lining piece, the top edges together. (if you are using a printed fabric, be sure your right side is face up) Lay your outer piece face down on top of the zipper, tops lining up. Top Stitch.
4. Turn the pieces right sides out and your zipper will be in place.
1. Repeat steps 3 & 4 from above. Line up the outer piece, zipper and inside lining at the top. Top stitch.
2. Overlap the ends of your ribbon and stitch. Set aside.
3. Iron your pieces so they lay flat after being sewn. Top stitch.
4. Pin your ribbon to the outer piece, with the strap laying on your outer piece. When we flip it after sewing, it will be on the outside.
2. Sew around all sides, making sure to back stitch once or twice on the zipper so it is reinforced.
3. When you get back to the bottom of the lining piece, stop 2 inches from the middle. (2 inches is a rough estimate. I eyeballed it)
4. Fold it right side out, pulling it through the space we left at the bottom. This is also why we unzipped the zipper half way. Once it is right side out, pull the lining piece up and stitch the hole closed. Lay it back inside and iron if necessary. Now your have your own Kindle clutch.