Sunday, June 17, 2012

Before & After: You MUST Check This Out!

Do you like to see before and after pictures?  Do you like to be inspired?  Do you spend too much time on the computer and need something fresh to look at?  No matter the reason, you must go check out one of my  favoritist websites ever! (Yes, that is a word!)  Better After is just that.  A blog that showcases before and after pictures.  I couldn't even tell you how I stumbled across this website but I am incredibly glad I did.  I found it early 2011 and spend days going back to the very beginning and looking through all the pictures.  The stuff on this site is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!  The creative way these people redo furniture and DIY their home is spectacular.  It's incredibly inspiring and makes you want to jump on craigslist ASAP to look for that great find you can make over.  It literally made me do that!  Beware, though.  You will need hours to look.  It's like a Pringle.  You can just look at one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!