Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Just Another Day in Paradise

We met up with my sis today to do some birthday shoe shopping. We tried a few places but Kids Foot Locker had the ones they just had to have. They picked out their own. I sure wasn't a fan of the shiny, but who am I to stifle their individuality?

Here they are sporting their new kicks.
















We even managed to get in a trip to Hobby Lobby before heading home. It's always nice when everyone gets something that makes happy!
We then needed some splash time. Mr. Alligator and Spiderman did the trick.










1 comment:

  1. Love the new kicks and I really love that you let them pick out their own!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!