Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Billy Elliott-The Musical


Last night I saw the Broadway musical "Billy Elliott".  Honestly, I didn't have high expectations going in.  I had attempted to watch the movie once and couldn't get in to it at all.  After 5 minutes I had to turn it off.  Last night was fantastic!  If you have any appreciation for dance at all, you will love it.  There was even one moment I started to tear up, the dance was that beautiful.  Elton John did the music and there was one song that made you laugh at the thought Elton John was behind it.  There was a lot of humor, despite the rough back story.  There was some bad language, but it added to the humor.  To see the talent of this little 13 year old boy in both singing and dancing, it was just awesome.  You can see some clips on their website www.billyelliott.com .  I am so glad it was part of our Broadway package!  A definite must see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!