Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Photo Wall in the Making

You saw the picture frames before and after spray paint & glaze. Now it's time to show you where they ended up. We have a massive blank wall in our stairwell. The frames still didn't take up half of the wall, but it's a start. It's just nice after 2.5 years to get something up there. Slowly, it's starting to feel homey and I LOVE that!

Before=BORING


After!






I don't know if you can tell that there is a whole lot of wall left going up and a whole lot of wall left going down. There's also a blank wall above the stairs and opposite the frames. I haven't decided on pictures for the frames yet. I'm not sure if I want to do black & white or color or a mixture. So many decisions! I've spent many many MANY hours online looking at furniture redo's and I'm aching to get my hands on something inexpensive to try out the ideas I've compiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!