Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'm Blog Famous!

Well, not really, but it sure does feel that way!  Even though this hasn't been up and running that long, I was featured on Vintage Gwen!!  I linked up to her the other night, while sleep blogging and it was one of her top 5!!  Yeah baby!!  You can't see the dance I'm doing, but I'll sing you the song that goes along with it.  "Go me! Go me! Yeah baby! Go me!"  Now that I'm finished being a giggly little girl, I'll get back to reality.  It's really nice to know that something I did and love was interesting enough for other people.  Those link parties are a wealth of information but there are so many linked up blogs, it's kind of overwhelming when you want to look through them.  Jennifer at Vintage Gwen has a great blog.  Go check her out and show her some love!

Here's the featured desk.

2 comments:

  1. Aw thanks for the shout out girlie!! And you so deserved to be in the top 5! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!