Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pinterest Favorites of the Week

I spend WAY TOO MUCH TIME on Pinterest. Admitting you have a problem is the first step, right?? Well, I see a lot of cool things. There are two categories for me with Pinterest. There are things that are just super cool and things I'd like to try myself. Since I see all sorts of neat stuff on there, why not make a weekly post about it? What a great idea! It might be just one favorite or it might be a top 5 list. Whatever strikes my fancy. So let's get started!  This week's favs...

So true...
Even though some of theses are funny, I'm not one to share these.  However, this is my life right now!!

Adult pillow case top
Fabric.com Blog
This is a pillowcase top.  Same concept as the little girl dress, but adorable for an adult.  I can't wait until I have time to try this one!

Step by Step DIY Chevron lamp shade
Pomp and Circumstance
I've always been intimidated by the idea of DIY chevron, but I love how it looks.  This is a great step by step that I intend to try out myself!  (especially since I have a lamp gone wrong project to tell you about and will need to do something with the shade)

So there you have it.  These are the Pins that caught my attention.  What are some of your favs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!