Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Birthday, My Sweet Boys

Yesterday my little guys turn 3.  It is amazing watching them grow and learn.  I miss my little babies.  I miss snuggling with them and being the one they depend on for everything. I do not miss sleepless nights, trying to decipher what each cry meant and being the one they depended on for everything :-). Motherhood is a wonderful, emotional journey that I would not trade for anything!!

We started our morning picking out birthday donuts at Krispy Kreme.  They were yummy!


















Then we got to open presents from Granny. 



We got to go to McDonald's for lunch.  Batman went with us!

We went swimming in the big pool at the Y, but they weren't overly fond of that.  Two kids, two parents, no extra hands for pictures.  Too bad because they were cute!

We finished our fun filled day at the local mexican restaurant that we all love.  Not sure what's going on in this picture, but I thought it was funny.  These are my three loves!  See why life is grand?  God has blessed me in so many ways that saying Thank You just doesn't seem like enough!
Happy Birthday boys!!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!