Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Combining My Two Lives

For the longest time I had a blog that chronicled my twin boys growing up.  As they got bigger, my craft interests become greater and more time consuming, so that got put by the way side.  I also started a craft blog that never got very far.  I have so many projects to share, but never took the extra time to write about most of them.  Time to change that.  So here's what you need to know.  I stay home with my almost 3 year old twin boys.  I try very hard to keep a clean house despite the determination of those boys to keep it messy.  I always find time to craft.  Sleep-not so much.  My husband says I take on too much at once.  That may be true, but if I didn't, life would be way too calm.  Pinterest is my addiction.  Pizza is my food of choice.  Running allows me to eat pizza.  My husband is awesome.  My kids are rascals and angels all in the same breath.  My life is busy and I wouldn't have it any other way :)

*The craft projects I have on the other blog will be transferred to this one so I have a complete portfolio in one location.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!