Sunday, June 17, 2012

Linking Up

Link parties are a great way to share info and get your blog out there.  It's a simple concept.  There are lots that allow you once a week to link your blog up to theirs.  You can showcase a project or recipe or whatever.  The blogs that do this are popular blogs with a lot of foot traffic.  There are a lot of link parties over the weekend so on Sundays I'm going to have a post that shows you where I linked up for the week.  I'll link one project each week to different parties.  Browse the other blogs, get some great ideas and then email me pictures of what you did!  I'd love to have some guest posts!  That means you, Allison!

I linked up to:


Positively Splendid
I Heart Nap Time
Serenity you
The Southern Institute

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!