I googled superman emblem with different letters. Found an M for SuperMommy and D for Super Daddy, printed them on cardstock and cut them out.
I put the M design and D design over the yellow and viola, instant super logo.
I then hot glued them together and stitched them to our shirts.
(yes i know this is blurry, but it's the best pic i could get)
I knew I wanted to make some masks for the kids to wear, at least at the picture area we're setting up. I found a few different masks on Pinterest, but here is the one that was easiest. I printed it off cardstock, cut it out and got to tracing.
That was the easy part. I figured why not put two colors together and they could be reversible. Well, my sewing machine was giving me fits so the ones I did get sewed up weren't the best looking. Will the little ones care, I doubt it, but I did.
Here's my little Batman sporting his mask!