Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Picture Frame Spruce Up

I started out with dollar tree frames that were different shapes and colors. I forgot to take a picture before priming. Here they are after being primed. 


I painted three Rust-oleum Sun Yellow, three Rust-oleum Aqua and three white. Then I used my Valspar Antiquing Glaze (for the first time) to make them look aged. I love how they turned out. Another thing to learn about me, I LOVE turquoise and yellow! 







But my 50cent mirror from the peddlers mall was my favorite transformation. It started out gold. I primed it and then gave it a coat of white. I used the Valspar antiquing glaze and it turned out beautifully! I couldn't be any happier!!






These are going to go up on the big blank staircase wall.  I know these aren't enough to cover much space, but it's a starting place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!