My cousin just moved into her newly built house. It is beautiful. She is also beautiful, inside and out. She seems like superwoman because on top of raising her two boys and working, she some how always manages to do things for everyone else. I am convinced she just doesn't sleep! I wanted to make her something for her new house and she mentioned needing a wreath. Since her house is neutral, that meant the wreath needed to be fun and bright. I asked what colors she might like and she gave me a few. When she said yellow and turquoise as options, I stopped listening. HELLO!!! My two favs! I took it and ran with it.
My first stop was to Hobby Lobby to get supplies. I also made a Wal-Mart stop too.
You need: Grapevine wreath
1. These are my supplies
2. Sand your numbers so they have smooth edges
3. Paint your numbers
4. Make your desired bow and attach to wreath. You can use hot glue or floral wire. I could not find my floral wire so I used a twist tie.
1. Hot glue your flowers to the wreath
2. Arrange your flowers in your desired pattern
3. Bad picture of how it turned out
4. Another picture of how it turned out.
She loved it and that made me very happy! I love making things for people, but you never know if they're going to like it or not. It looks great on her front door too!